Friday, November 14, 2008

always inspired by:

Weird circus monkey masks found at antique stores. First of all, I apologize for the craptastic photos. I will try to take a pretty one tomorrow when there is daylight, but I just couldn't wait to show those who actually read my blog. Also, I got a fisheye/wide angle lens (for the fisheye, because they are neat) and it's stuck to my camera. I couldn't take detailed closeup shots without my fatty lens getting in the way of the peepy pop-up flash. Ok, then, now you look at these pictures and let me know your thoughts. I'll be anxiously awaiting your comments. Also, work hasn't been pooping out of me as quickly as normal as I have two jobs now and I keep getting sick from the little germballs I work with. Be patient, my little darlings.


I made her whole face under the mask except for her nose. It's really much more exciting in person when you can actually see her peepers lopsidedly (wow...they are letting me call that a word?) looking out the holes of the mask.

No comments: