Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Meet my model, Olga

No, friends, this is not an obese ET with boobs. (though it looks this way the more I stare at it) It is my new friend, Olga. She will be my model for my character drawings. She's made of unbaked sculpey so she's free to move her face, arms, ands and boobs. I got the idea for her when I (this is embarrassing) tried to use one of those wooden drawing mannequins the other day. I failed miserably of course, since my figures are neither fit nor proportionate. So I briskly returned the stupid contraption for a bit of armature wire, for the arms (arm-ature! PUN!) Anyway, I think she'll work out quite nicely for drawing my figures in new poses. If she acts up, into the oven with her!

1 comment:

miss gates said...

hahahah, i like the one where she's copping a feel off herself!