Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Art art here here.

Instead of making a website, which I cannot afford or maintain, I will be posting my artwork here, blog style! (this might get awkward, as I have never done this) I will try and post past and current works as I see fit. I'm going to start selling prints again in my etsy shoppe as well as my octopus brooches. Here goes...

I just finished this one a week or so ago. It was inspired by a real person I saw at the bus stop. Giant rat tail awesomeness.
"Rat Tails"
acrylic on wooden panel
Rat Tails


Ok, this one is more recent. I had this in a show in May at the Pony Club, in Portland.
"The Peanut Bandits"
acrylic/fabric/string
THE peanut bandits!!!

She has scabs. She picks them.
"Scabette"
acrylic and fabric on wood

scabette

"Fatty Patty"
acrylic on wood
fatty patty

This is one of my favorites from a couple years ago.
"How to Befriend the Canaries of the Peas"
acrylic and magic
how to befriend the canaries of the peas

1 comment:

renee said...

yay!!!!! so great to see you putting your artwork up on a blog ashley. love the boobs on the rat tail lady.